Fischbachau / Leitzachtal: Powder fun and Family
If you are looking for a complete powder destination then Fischbachau / Leitzachtal is the one powder destination in Germany that you must visit. Children particularly are bound to have a greater amount of fun simply because of the varied run configurations and fantastic instructors who always remain on the side in case the need arises.
Coming to the exciting features of the ski resort area – the runs here measure 500 meters (or 1640 feet) and large enough parking space. On the other hand the rates for the different kinds of facilities that you wish to have access to, they too are reasonably priced. All in all Fischbachau / Leitzachtal ski resort has an inviting atmosphere which is further facilitated by the warm German hospitality.
Know more about the things you can do or engage with below:
- Hiking and mountaineering
- Skiing and other winter sports
- Explore the wide natural mountainous terrains
- Enjoy biking on a dedicated terrain
- Go on excursions with your friends and families
- Immerse yourself in the rich German cultural heritage
- Enjoy the sumptuous and mouthwatering delights
The list does not end here of-course. Now, for you to adequately experience the freshness of these Alpine snowcapped mountains you must spend some time at their accommodation spots. You can find everything that you require with respect to the money load that you wish to spend. People come here on an annual basis and also get married against the spectacular backdrop.
Quality and warm service are the keystones at the resort. You will at no point feel ditched or otherwise.
The prices of the resort tickets have been listed below. One of the important features of this resort is its consumer centric design. No matter if you just want to spend a single afternoon or a week – they have all sorts of configurations available with respect to your convenience. Take a look below to know more:
- Day Ticket: Adults have to pay EURO 13 and children pay about EURO 10 for this ticket.
- Morning Card: Adults have to pay EURO 9 and children pay about EURO 7 for this ticket.
- Afternoon Card: Adults have to pay EURO 11 and children pay about EURO 8.50 for this ticket.
- 10 Card: Adults have to pay EURO 11 and children pay about EURO 9 for this ticket.
- 4 Card: Adults have to pay EURO 6 and children pay about EURO 6 for this ticket.
- Single Ride: Adults have to pay EURO 2 and children pay about EURO 2 for this ticket.
You can purchase the lift tickets from the municipality of Elbach-Raffelmoos. It is perfect for children along with those members as well who have not had any prior powder experience. Their 500 meter (or 1640 feet) long runs are ideally meant for people at the beginners and advanced levels. However, the folks on the intermediate level need not be disappointed – you guys can sure try out these runs as well along with the much awaited slopes.