Jenner Konigsee-Germany


Jenner Konigsse – The Finest Place to Enjoy Skiing in Germany!



  In this scorching summer heat, what sounds a better bet than a vacation in the mountains! Cool breeze ruffling your hair, the weather making your cheeks go pink, bringing the most natural blush on your face, dancing around the campfire, and well. Snowball fights!! We’d all love an escape from the summer! How about ski vacation on the glistening slopes of Bavaria?


Jenner Konigsse Statistics



Base Elevation: 2001 ft

Summit Elevation: 5906 ft

Vertical Drop: 3904 ft


Location and resort details:



Jenner–Königssee (Schönau am Königssee) ski resort is located in Berchtesgadener Land. Located at an elevation of 1800 m, Jenner–Königssee is the largest resort in Berchtesgadener Land. More accurately, the elevation of the resort is around 630 m – 1800 m. The resort boasts its beautiful, cosy huts with large sun terraces basking in the shimmer of the glistening mountains. The resort provides a treat for the eyes with breathtaking views of the valley.

Ski statistics:

The runs/slopes difficulty level ranges from easy to intermediate. There are no difficult runs at Jenner providing optimum security paired with uncompromised experience. In the upper part, the slopes are at the intermediate level while a blue, easy slope leads from there to the base station. The total run distance is about 11 km. 33% of the total run can be categorised into the easy level of difficulty, i.e., 3.6 km while the other 67%, i.e., 7.4 km, falls in the range of intermediate difficulty. The longest Jenner valley run is 7 km from the mountain station of the Gondola lift to the base. Also, 90% of the slopes have artificial snowmaking capabilities with 120 snow cannons put to constant work.

Ski lifts:

The resort boasts of 8 different kinds of ski lifts. These include 2 Circulating ropeway/gondola lifts 3 Chairlifts 1 T-bar lift/platter/button lifts 2 Rope tow/beginner lifts

There are 4 planned lifts and 8 general lifts.

planned: Jennerbahn I (YOC 2017) This lift has a capacity of carrying 10persons. This is a Gondola lift (monostable circulating ropeway). The length is 1950 m with a carrying capacity of 2000 per hour. planned: Jennerbahn II (YOC 2017) This lift has a capacity of carrying 10persons. This is a Gondola lift (monostable circulating ropeway). The length is 1400 m with a carrying capacity of 2000 per hour. planned: Mitterkaserbahn (YOC 2017) This lift has a capacity of carrying 6persons. This is a high-speed chairlift (detachable) with bubble. The length is 750 m with a carrying capacity of 1800 per hour. planned: Jennerwiese (YOC 2017) This lift has a capacity of carrying six persons. This is a high-speed chairlift (detachable). The length is 580 m with a carrying capacity of 2000 per hour. Jennerbahn II (YOC 1953) This lift has a capacity of carrying 2persons. This is a Gondola lift (monostable circulating ropeway). The length is 1400 m with a carrying capacity of 480 per hour. Jennerbahn I (YOC 1953) This lift has a capacity of carrying two persons. This is a Gondola lift (monostable circulating ropeway). The length is 1900 m with a carrying capacity of480 per hour. Krautkaserbahn (YOC 2013) This lift has a capacity of carrying 4persons. This is a high-speed chairlift (detachable). The length is 991 m with a carrying capacity of 1500 per hour. Jennerwiesenbahn (YOC 1986) This lift has a capacity of carrying 2persons. It is a chairlift (fixed-grip). The length is 1025 m with a carrying capacity of 870 per hour. Mitterkaserbahn (YOC 1980) This lift has a capacity of carrying two persons.It is a chairlift (fixed-grip). The length is 750 m with a carrying capacity of 800 per hour. Mitterkaserlift (YOC 1967) This one is a T-bar lift. The length is 1050 m with a carrying capacity of 760 per hour. Übungslift Jenner I This is a Rope tow/beginner lift. The length is 200 m with a carrying capacity of 500 per hour. Übungslift Jenner II This is a Rope tow/beginner lift. The length is 200 m with a carrying capacity of 500 per hour. In addition to these eight different kinds of lifts, the resort also has a special Sunkid Moving Carpet. Ski pass prices: The main season day ticket charges are as follows- Adults: € 31.60 Youth: € 25.70 Children: € 16.80

Operating timings:

General season: mid- December to Early April. Operating times: 09:30 – 16:30 The timings can vary based on external conditions, the day of the week, school holidays and public holidays.

Latest News