Söllereck-Germany


Ski Resort Söllereck:




What is the most outstanding thing about a ski resort that fascinates you? Is it the view from the top of the mountain on which the resort is situated? Or is it the wide variety of activities they offer you? Some people like a resort because of their hospitality while others like them because of the excitement they feel on the slopes. Whatever you reasons are, we are going to give you a complete package. We will make way for you so that you can visit the resort which a lot to offer. And the name of the resort is Ski Resort Söllereck. Let’s begin with the process of enlightenment.


Söllereck Statistics


Base Elevation: 2710 ft

Summit Elevation: 4455 ft

Vertical Drop: 1745 ft


Location of the Resort:



  Ski Resort Söllereck is located in the delightfully beautiful mountain valley of Oberallgäu (Bavaria), Germany. The area for winter sports is present in between the elevations of 820 meters and 1,450 meters. If you are concerned about how to reach the resort, then you must know it is very easy. The good news is that you can reach the resort by plane as well as train. The nearest airports to the resort are Airport Friedrichshafen and Airport Memmingen which are 96 kilometers and 82 kilometers away respectively. It takes almost 1 and half hour to reach the resort from these airports. Train connectivity is also present as Oberstdorf station is the nearest station and from there, ski bus will escort you to your destination.

Slope Statistics:

Let us talk business now. Slopes are the main reason why anyone would visit a resort. With a vertical drop of 630 meters, Ski Resort Söllereck offers you a slope of 13.5 kilometers. It comprises of 2 patches with varied difficulty levels. Almost 54 percent of the slope (7.2 kilometers approximately) is on the easier side and offer a good playing ground for the beginners whereas the remaining 46 percent that accounts to 6.2 kilometers in length can give you a run for your money if you are a skier with some hands on experience. With 30 snow cannons, almost 50 percent of the slope is capable of making snow on its own. With valley run available and the longest run of 3 kilometers, skiers and snowboarders are always delighted with what they get here.

Ski lifts and ski pass prices:

Here at ski resort Söllereck, 5 ski lifts are present to take care of the fact that customers are reaching the summit safely. First up is the aerial ropeway with a length of almost 2 kilometers which can carry up to 2600 passengers in an hour. The remaining 4 are T-Bar lifts capable of carrying around 1000 people each on an hourly basis. When working together, these lifts with a total lift length of 5.4 kilometers can carry approximately 6000 passengers in an hour. For kids, there is a Sunkid moving carpet as well which fascinates the budding skiers. The cost for winter sports activities at the resort is quite bearable as adults have to spare an amount of 32 Euros whereas the young guns have to spend 27 Euros. Children have to pay the least price for their tickets, i.e. 17.5 Euros. If you are travelling with a group of friends, you can avail for extra discounts here. A special treat for the children can be the Snow Park in the resort where kids can have fun all day without getting bored. Ski Resort Söllereck is a children and senior citizen friendly resort and is an ideal place for family outings as well. A well equipped fitness center and Sauna Bath are a few extra services that you can enjoy in the resort.

Best Season and Timings:


Due to its establishment at a great height and artificial snow making machines, season here at the resort begins somewhere around mid December and continues for another 4 months to end in early April. January is surely the best time to visit because due to heavy snowfall, the slopes get nice availability of snow. Though snow availability is not a problem as snow cannons are capable enough to take care of that issue. During season, the resort opens at 9AM and closes at 4:30PM but the timings can vary depending upon the external conditions and public holidays. Ski rental shops are also present, so you can always get your favorite gear on rent. And for people who are interested in taking ski lessons, ski school present in the resort will take care of that. After all this knowledge, I hope you are planning to visit ski resort Söllereck soon.

Latest News